Have your Say!
Be part of a collective voice in the Chichester business community and join forces to lobby on key local issues.
Network, network, network
With high quality events on offer over the year including regular monthly members' meetings, regular business breakfasts, social events and exclusive members' only events use our local and regional network to meet local businesses, raise your profile in the Chichester area and meet new customers.
Business Information Service
The CCCI office is here to support your business and can offer a wealth of advice to your organisation. If we cannot help we will find someone who can! We are a Coast to Capital Business Growth Hub partner.
Take advantage of exclusive offers, only open to CCCI members. Why not promote your own discounted offers to CCCI members?
Raise your profile by adding your details to the members' directory
Add content via your listing - news, blog items, events and special offers.
Use our exclusive members' logo and add it to your emails and website - be proud of being a CCCI member!
Raise your business profile by using Chamber marketing opportunities.
- Benefit from all our social media channels - thousands of followers across Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Linked In.
- Join our groups on Linked In and Facebook.
- Promote your business events and activities on the CCCI website. All members are welcome to add business and fundraising events as well as news and blog items and special offers or promotions.
- Advertise in the Chichester Business magazine and on the CCCI website. Take advantage of our exclusive member rates.
- Sponsor CCCI events and activities. Have your business associated with high quality and well attended networking events.
- Promote your business news with our monthly e-commerce newsletter.
Training and Skills
The CCCI have strong links with outstanding local Education Providers who can help you train your staff and assist with recruitment needs to ensure your organisation has current, relevant skills and training to give you the competitive edge, from Intern placements, apprenticeships and short courses and workshops.
Last updated 10:10 on 4 October 2021