Sales Seminar - A Chamber/Fresh Eyes Collaboration
Do your Sales and Account Management processes cost you money?
Are you a start-up?
If so, have you had your sales strategy, sales process and account management reviewed by a sales professional as well as your accountant or bank advisor?
Are you an established SME?
If so, when was the last time you reviewed your sales strategy, sales process and account management procedures?
If the answer to the first question is No or the second question is more than 18 months, then this FREE seminar is for you and it should save you money!
In the course of the afternoon we will consider the following:
- The impact of additional sales on the whole business
- Who are your clients and why?
- Are you engaging prospects on your terms or theirs?
- What information do you need to close a sale?
- What do you do with this information?
- Why account management starts from your first contact.
- Understand the impact of your post-sale process to your bottom line.
Cost: Free of charge to members and guests.
The Novium Museum, Tower Street, Chichester, PO19 1QH
Last updated 1:42pm on 31 December 2019