Networking with Gatwick Diamond Business
We are delighted to host this virtual networking session in collaboration with Gatwick Diamond Business.
We will start the session with a short presentation from Jeff Downs, Chair of the gdb Executive Council, and a leading Sales Effectiveness expert who will share his personal experience on how to maximise your ROI from your networking activity. He will cover the following areas:
- - Making the most out of your networking community and your shared values
- - Some networking 'basics' that are often forgotten
- - Identifying the companies you want to talk to and using your network to facilitate introductions
- - The '3 D' power of Linkedin
- - Playing the long game using Social Media
Attendees will then be split into breakout rooms for Networking.
Members only. Booking essential.
This is an online event and the Zoom link will be sent out the day prior to the event.
Jeff Downs Bio:
Jeff Downs is the MD of Quantum Sales and Marketing Services, a long established sales improvement consultancy, with an impressive client list including: Virgin Atlantic; MTV and Otis. Jeff's main activities include chairing three business owner MD peer groups, two fractional Sales Director roles and in his spare time is currently the Chair of the gdb Executive Council. In addition, Jeff is a regular participant in gdb networking events and can regularly be seen to 'practise what he preaches'!
Last updated 8:15am on 9 August 2021