Member Run Event: Leeds Digital Festival
Smarter Branding Strategies for a COVID-19 Business Era
In a digital world of visual marketing overload, where product developers and service providers compete to instantly gratify screen-obsessed consumers with induced attention-deficit disorders, smart branding is king. If you get it right, the world watches, listens, and buys. If you get it wrong, nobody notices you.
Join our panel of experts in digital insight, brand creation, legal protection and digital deployment for unique insights, practical advice, and clear strategic guidance about:
- The functions and features of brands, and how to optimise them.
- What to do when conceiving, creating, developing, and marketing a brand.
- The three strategic imperatives to deliver brand standout and maintain relevance.
- The importance of continual assessment and development.
- Understanding consumers motivations/behaviours and the key drivers of digital engagement.
- Why aligning the key functions for delivery across the brand lifecycle benefits brand owners, and the risks posed when theyre not.
This virtual event is for anyone who believes that smart branding can attract customers, has a role to play in achieving that, and is open to new ideas about how to make it happen.
Last updated 3:49pm on 22 September 2020