Member Run Event: How to save money with tax tips and increase your profit
Back by popular demand, weve teamed up with Chris Hayers, Match Accounting, to tell you how to save money on tax whilst also increasing your profit.
Picture this, you have a great product/service, it sells well and has the potential to make more profit. But where do you even start? How can you leverage your offering to drive more profitability into your business?
And whilst were talking about making money, imagine how smug youll feel after submitting your tax bill after implementing some valuable money saving tips.
Too good to be true? Its really not. Its just about knowing the right information and applying it to your business.
Come along to the How to save money with tax tips and increase your profit event on Friday 20th May, in collaboration with Portsmouth-based accounting firm - Match Accounting.
Heres what youll get by attending:
- Learn how to increase your profit by 61% in the next 12 months (and no, thats not a typo!) using the 5 Ways model
- Discover tax tips and how you can save money in your business
- Get savvy on Research & Development an emerging aspect of tax that could well apply to your business
- Leave with a sense of clarity and actionable steps
- Be one step ahead of your competition
And its FREE. No catch, just our way of giving back to the local business community.
Places are limited for this event as its an interactive session where well be discussing your business with you.
Book your free place today. If youve got any questions, reply to this email or give us a call on 02392 454 111, we're always happy to help!
Last updated 7:39am on 13 April 2022