The Chamber Collaborates - Experience Coaching Day
The Chamber is pleased to collaborate with the Chichester Coaches Circle for their Experience Coaching Day
Wondering how coaching could help transform your business? Heard about coaching and not sure exactly how it could help you?
Join the Chichester Coaches Circle for a half day of talks and activities which will introduce you to coaching in a friendly environment and enable you to experience a 30 minute private coaching session for yourself. Join us for half a day, morning or afternoon, with the following agenda:
- What is coaching? A 20 minute talk on the benefits of coaching to the individual and to businesses and an introduction to different types of coaching
- Client interview - a 20 minute interview with one of our clients to talk about how coaching has benefitted them personally
- Interactive session 30 minutes on a coaching topic - (the morning session will be on "what does success look like to you?" and the afternoon session will be on "first 100 days in a new job"
- Organisational case study - 20 minutes on the organisational impact of coaching
- 30 minute one-to-one coaching session with one of our coaches
- Morning Session: 10 am 12 noon. Ticket price includes tea/coffee and networking lunch.
- Networking Lunch: 12 noon 2 pm. Chat to coaches and fellow delegates.
- Afternoon Session: 2 pm 4 pm. Ticket price includes tea / coffee and networking lunch.
Last updated 5:38pm on 18 March 2020