V2 Radio – Proper Local Radio for West Sussex.
Now available on Digital Radio, Online and through our APP, via v2radio.co.uk
The station has broad appeal to an audience passionate about local issues, news and events together with a mix of familiar music from the last 5 decades.
Programmes are presented by veterans of the broadcasting industry, already well known to listeners in Sussex, with a wealth of experience of providing radio services locally, nationally and internationally.
V2 Radio has a strong community ethos – We enjoy getting involved in local events, the arts and festivals, being visible through regular outside broadcasts and supporting local businesses and charities.
We are funded by advertising and 10% of all our earnings will go into our ‘Community Chest’ project which is designed to help non-profit organisations invite them to apply for funding grants. So, we truly make a difference to community in both an informative and financial way.
Radio hosts a fantastic opportunity for advertisers, it is still the only platform that you can engage with whist doing something else which is why advertising on air is so successful. If you are considering promoting your business on air, below are some very interesting stats:
- On average, for every £1 spent, radio advertising sees a return of £8
- Radio is un-scrollable, un-blockable, and un-beatable
- Radio drives a 52% increase in search activity for businesses
- Radio, along with TV is the most trusted form of advertising. No ‘Fake news’
- Everyday people spend 2.5x more time listening to radio than they do using Social Media
- We can be heard 24/7 and offer our listeners an intimate experience where are their companion when they wake up, on the way to work, even whilst exercising
- 57% of radio listening is at home, 24% in car / travelling, 18% at work
- Sponsorship Increases the ROI of your airtime campaign by up to 4 times
Downlands House, Drayton Lane
- 07512 849781
- 01243 963962