Coast to Capital Growth Hub Peer Networks Programme
Published 10:26 on 7 Aug 2021
Join the Coast to Capital Growth Hub Peer Networks Programme (fully subsidised)
- Run by Entrepreneurs to energise Entrepreneurs
- What are Peer Networks
- There's never been a more important time to invest in the future of your business by working with people who understand business best - other business leaders
- A Peer Network is a small groups of business leaders who learn, share and grow from each other in a confidenntial environment. Utilising an experienced facilitator, the group members discuss their challenges enabling them to identify solutions which promote productivity and growth.
- Join forces to find your strength in 2021 by applying for a FREE place on the Coast to Capital Peer Networks programme
- Impact: feedback back from last year's programme
- Unanimous observation was that return on the investment of their time was in the support that they personally gained and the time to reflect on their businesses. Being able to share confidential information with genuine peers created a much needed understanding that does not exist anywhere else in their lives
- Business benefits
- Learn from your peers: Find solutions to the real issues your business is facing by working with other local business leaders facing similar challenges.
- Identify and review new ideas with fellow Entrepreneurs
- Connections:build a trusted network of like-minded business leader connections
- Capabilities: enhance your long term business and personal capabilities, knowledge and confidence as a business leader and accelerate your business growth
Coaching: up to 3 hours additional one to one coaching, mentoring or advice support
Each session take place in structured, small-group sessions (upto 11) led by a skilled professional facilitator to make sure you see real results in return for the investment of your time.
Non-conflicting interests . Your group will not have any competitors, so you can share your expertise and benefit from others in a confidential environment .
comprises 6 monthly sessios (2 4 Hours of your time)
You can join virtual sessions from the comfort of your home or office.
- Peer Networks is delivered locally by Coast to Capital's delivery partner MDHUB and their team of expert facilitators.
Are you eligible?
The programme is available to any SME business that has:
- Operated for at least one year
- Has at least 5 employees*
- A turnover of at least £100,000.00
- An aspiration to improve
- ideally the desire & potential to scale up
*Creative sector businesses with a team of 5 people including freelancers are also eligible.
*Some flexibility if staff numbers have been reduced due to Covid
Places are limited so if this has peaked your interest, then download the document here to get a better understanding of exactly what Peer Networks is.
Not sure if this is right for you? Please speak to one of Coast to Capital's Growth Relationship Associate team to discuss it and answer any questions you may have.
Coast to Capital has also put together a series of 'Talking Head' videos from previous participants who will first hand tell you their positive experiences:
- Charlotte Smith - Cityzen
- Helen - Go Gecko Recruitment
- Sanam Shah - First Natural Brands / Tisserand
- Sophie Webster - Simon Webster Hair
- Toby Ombler - Arc Fab
- Zuki Majuqwana Snakehive
If this already sounds like the programme for you, please complete the application form link which is found here.
Coast to Capital look forward to hearing from you!
Last updated 10:10 on 4 October 2021