UK Transition Business Webinars
Published 12:38 on 5 Oct 2020
The UK has left the EU and is leaving the EU single market and customs union. The end of the transition period means businesses should take action now to prepare for guaranteed changes and new rules from January 2021.
To support business preparations, the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy is hosting free live and recorded webinars to help businesses check the new rules and understand the actions they need to take.
Following the initial broadcast the webinars will be available on demand. The live sessions will take place at the following times:
- Services and investment 11am, Tuesday 13 October
- Retail 11am, Wednesday 14 October
- Automotive 2pm, Wednesday 14 October
- Metals and other materials 11am, Tuesday 20 October
- Electronics and machinery 11am, Wednesday 21 October
- Consumer goods 11am, Thursday 22 October
- Life Sciences 11am, Tuesday 27 October
- Construction 11am, Wednesday 28 October
- Aerospace 11am, Thursday 29 October
Last updated 13:54 on 13 November 2020