Irwin Mitchell - The Impact of COVID-19 on Contractors
Published 14:46 on 5 May 2020
7 May 2:00pm – 3:00pm
How can you properly vary, cancel or terminate your contractual obligations as a result of coronavirus?
This free virtual event will share practical tips on dealing with contractual issues and the alternatives to termination.
· Frustration can you end a contract because it no longer serves a purpose?
· Void for illegality would carrying out a contract be illegal in the current circumstances?
· Force majeure and other contract clauses to consider what do you need to know?
· Variation can you vary a contract to make it work in the current crisis?
· Postponement/delaying of performance what does the law allow you to do?
Reserve your free place now to learn if you need to make any immediate changes to your contracts, and what your best options are.
Last updated 14:46 on 5 May 2020