British Science Week
Published 11:31 on 1 Mar 2021
British Science Week is a ten-day celebration of Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths running from 5th-14th March.
We're supporting the week because it's a fantastic chance to highlight the extraordinary achievements of the science and tech sectors in London and the South East and how government support can boost opportunities for businesses and individuals in these sectors.
What can you do to support?
- Share the campaign toolkit with your networks (which contains suggested social media copy and additional resources).
- Post about British Science Week on your channels. Don't forget to use the hashtag #BSW21 and tag @HMGLondonSE in your posts so we can amplify on our channels.
- Get in touch with any case study suggestions which you would like us to feature on our channels. Case studies could feature an organisation, business or individual and should:
- Celebrate an accomplishment related to science or technology.
- Or highlight the impact the Kickstart Scheme has had on a young person, or a business/organisation taking part in the scheme.
Last updated 09:14 on 3 March 2021