New Covid-19 assets, Purim assets and an update on the workplace testing extension.
Published 16:15 on 25 Feb 2021
New Covid-19 assets are now available on the Coronavirus Resource Centre. These will continue to be updated so do please checking.
New Roadmap, Stay at Home and Post-vaccine Behaviour Assets & Purim Assets
- Covid-19 Response Spring 2021 (Roadmap assets)
- Stay Home, Protect the NHS, Save Lives (Phase 3 assets now available)
- Post-vaccine behaviour (Assets and toolkit)
- Purim assets here and here.
Please use the following links in posts:
- Roadmap: http://bit.ly/RoadmapLdnse
- Stay at Home: http://bit.ly/3hIpgs5
- Post-vaccine behaviour: http://bit.ly/3koH7FQ
The Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists and Royal College of Midwives have produced a response to misinformation around the Covid-19 vaccine and fertility which may be of interest and can be read here.
Workplace Testing Extension
As announced by the PM on Monday, the offer of free test kits for workplaces where staff can't work from home is being extended until the end of June. All businesses with more than 50 employees are able to apply for the test kits the registration page is available here.
All businesses interested in offering workplace testing will need to register before 31 March. This is particularly important to note for businesses such as non-essential retail and hospitality that are currently closed but which can reopen in steps 2 or 3.
Last updated 09:14 on 3 March 2021