LMS are hiring!
Published 10:52 on 7 Oct 2020
Job description: Marketing Manager
Job title: Marketing Manager
Hours: Full time, 08.30 17.30 Monday to Friday
Location: LMS Group Offices - https://lms.group/
Salary £25,000 to £30,000 dependant on experience.
Responsible to: Commercial Manager
Responsible for: Managing & measuring marketing activity across the LMS Group Business
LMS is a fast growing & unrivalled Managed Service Provider in Chichester. We provide innovative IT Services, Communications & Cloud Technologies to South Coast SMEs.
Our Vision is to inspire and empower businesses with technology that enables them to transform, evolve and thrive.
The role of the Marketing Manager is to lead a successful marketing strategy for LMS Group. To ensure marketing tactics across a number of channels are planned in line with target client profiles to deliver relevant and high-quality leads into the business, support the new business and client upsell functions. The Marketing Manager will be accountable for the day to day implementation of the marketing plan. This includes hands on implementation of most tactics, the management of 3rd parties where required and the effective tracking, measurement and communication of success.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager you will be required to take full ownership of the marketing strategy including the setting of KPIs and budget management.
Increasing the brand awareness of The LMS Group to potential new customers through all relevant channels
- Delivering high quality leads from target client sectors into the business by utilising engaging marketing tactics on relevant channels
- Supporting the conversion of leads to live customers by providing highly engaging sales collateral for the new business team
- Increasing the value of the client portfolio with ongoing client communication and engagement on additional services
- The effective setting of and reporting to Directors on marketing key performance indicators.
- Closely managing and measuring all marketing activity within budget. Responsibilities & duties:
- Implementing the agreed marketing strategy on time, and within budget.
- Keeping target client profiles up to date
- Setting core marketing key performance indicators and reporting to senior management team monthly
- Ongoing review and revision of the marketing strategy
- Managing external agencies/freelancers for Paid Search, web development,SEO, copywriting, graphic design as required.
- Planning and organising LMS Group events both online and in person
- Planning, organising and attendance of industry events
- Creating and delivering the businesses email marketing programme to increase potential & curent client engagement and upsell
- Increasing client lead rates through the optimisation of content and user experience on the LMS website
- Liaising with relevant online publications regarding advertising and editorial placement
- Automated cold approach via email & LinkedIn
- Managing website optimisation and seo activity to hit growth targets.
- Planning & creating all relevant marketing content including blogs, graphics, data sheets, pitch & speaking presentations, online ads, advertorial, email, video & case studies
- Working with the LMS team to collect the technical information required for all marketing collateral
- Managing all social media activitity and community management
- Researching and managing relevant business award entries
- Working with key vendors to release additional marketing budgetKey interfaces:
- Entire Technical Team & Project Team
- Senior Management Team
- VendorsAbsolute Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years B2B marketing experience across the following channels o Social Mediao Content production o SEO
o Paid Search
o Email marketingo Events
o Website management
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent time management and prioritisation.
- Ability to grasp and communicate using technical language
- Proficient with all Microsoft 365 suite
- Good grasp and experience of Paid Search & SEO
- Excellent copywriting skills & attention to detail
Salary & Benefits:
- Increasing Holiday with length of service
- Annual Pay Reviews
- Tiered Pension Scheme
- Flexible Childcare policy
- Competitive Pay
- Microsoft Surface Laptop
- Free uniform
- Mileage allowance
- Full induction
- Career planning
- Birthday & length of service rewards
- Internal rewards platform
- Flexible working
- Referral Bonus Scheme
- Regular funded social events
- Funded Xmas party
- Lunchtime activities- bar billiards, pool
- Overall fun environmentFacilities:
- Free Parking
- Fully air-conditioned offices
- Staff café area
- Use of company pool vehicles
- Free tea & coffee
- Open plan offices
- Electric vehicle charging points
- Sonos sound system
- Shower facilities
Your performance will be evaluated against a set of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) which will be periodically reviewed and based upon the company strategy and vision.
Future progression @ LMS Group
LMS Group is growing, fast, and expanding into new areas. Our philosophy is to promote from within to provide the right individuals with the opportunity to grow with the Company.
This document is not an exhaustive list of all duties however it is intended to indicate the main areas of activity. The post holder may be required to carry out other similar tasks, as directed by his or her line manager.
Updated September 2020
Please apply for this role by submitting your CV and a covering letter
No agencies please
Last updated 08:57 on 15 October 2020