What impact can coaching achieve?
Published 10:36 on 29 Jul 2020
- Improve productivity
- Retain talent and develop your talent pipeline
- Have a positive impact on employee engagement
- Increase trust in the workplace
- Help your leaders be more effective
- Create a transparent and inclusive workplace
- Improve internal relationships
- Enjoy greater flexibility and adaptability to change
- Create bespoke learning for individuals in a smaller workforce
- Have an independent and confidential sounding board
Written by Arjen Westerdijk, Chichester Coaches Circle Member
Whether youve yet to experience coaching for the first time or have worked with a coach before, if you have something youd like to work on with a coach, the Chichester Coaches Circle has a number of coaches with a huge range of experience and expertise. There s bound to be someone just right for you.
To move yourself and your organisation forward, join us (online) in partnership with Chichester Chamber of Commerce and Industry on 30 September 2020 to experience coaching for yourself.
Dont miss out. Secure your place now at:https://www.chichestercci.org.uk/event/experience-coaching-day.
Last updated 10:36 on 29 July 2020