What kind of sleeper are you? Is coronavirus stopping you from nodding off into a deep slumber? Is a family member having problems sleeping?
Delivered by James Wilson, aka The Sleep Geek, this free virtual event covers:
· Your sleep genetics and the type of sleeper you are
· Common mistakes and sleep issues
· Behaviour, mindset and the environment
· Coronavirus and taking advantage of the new normal
· Sleep and organisational culture
· How to sleep when travelling.
James Wilson is a sleep behaviour and environment expert committed to improving the nations sleep. A poor sleeper himself, he got fed up of being patronised and told his poor sleep was his fault by experts. He trained initially with the Childrens Sleep Charity, lead the largest Teen Sleep project in the UK, before going on to do additional training on adult sleep.
He now works extensively with organisations, such as Coca Cola, Zurich Insurance, Red Bull, DFDS, Pret a Manger, the NHS, and sports teams. He helps their people understand their sleep better and what changes to their behaviours and environment they need to make.